Friday 25 May 2012

Cannes Film Festival 2012 - Natasha Poly & Isabeli Fontana

My favourite looks from yesterday at the Cannes Film Festival were from models Natasha Poly (yes, again!) attending the premiere of Holy Motors and Isabeli Fontana attending a de Grisogono party. Natasha was wearing an Emilio Pucci gown & clutch bag and Christian Louboutin shoes, I love that she didn't wear jewellery and made her hair and makeup be the accessories. I LOVE her hair like that, in a tousled side plait and complimented with sultry smoky eyes. She looks flawless as always.




Natasha Poly & Peter Dundas, Creative Director at Emilio Pucci


My second favourite look was from Isabeli Fontana who was looking effortlessly beautiful wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress and a de Grisogono necklace. She looks so hot, and I have hair envy!





Photo credits: modelcandids, Zimbio, Vogue Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment