Tuesday 22 May 2012

Cannes Film Festival 2012 - Natasha Poly wearing Emilio Pucci

My favourite look from yesterday at The Cannes Film Festival, was from Natasha Poly attending The Chopard Mystère Party in Cannes wearing an Emilio Pucci tuxedo-top dress (from the Fall/Winter 2012 collection) with lace-up knee high sandals and clutch bag also by the designer and jewellery by Chopard. She once again looks absolutely flawless and I wouldn't change anything about this look, I love that she paired an unobvious style of shoe, some people might  think it would be, but I love it as the dress is structured, masculine and simple in ways so it was more than able to be paired with a 'statement' style of shoe, I feel a simple shoe would have been quite boring and forgettable. This entire look is sexy-modern-retro, so brava Natasha for looking so damn impeccable!





Photo credits: modelcandids.com,
                    hairstylist Luigi Murenu's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment