Tuesday 29 May 2012

H&M Autumn/Winter 2012 Lookbook

H&M have released their lookbook for their Autumn-Winter collection, and I have to say honestly, every picture I looked at I fell in love with every single item in this collection I mean, I really want everything they've showed us here! What I love about the items in this lookbook is something that I look for in anything I buy- that whatever it is, it's a good individual piece, making it easy to wear over and over in multiple different ways with multiple different things whether it's an accessory, shoes or clothing. So looking at these pictures carefully it's pretty obvious that everything is mix-and-matchable (YAY!) which is what H&M are great for, and why I love shopping there. There's a perfect A/W mix of neutrals, metallics, embellishments and beautiful jewel colours. So I shall stop right here and let you enjoy what we have to look foward to this A/W, it's looking good already! The collection is modelled by Ava Smith.


LOVE this dress and I love the top worn underneath, the long sleeves really make this dress look so unique.
 


LOVE this skirt.
 


LOVE the colour of the roll neck sweater peeping out underneath this leather jacket. I also LOVE the leather jacket.
 
LOVE this jacket. Oh that lush burgundy colour...



LOVE this tweed coat and that clutch bag.

LOVE this embellished t-shirt.




LOVE that necklace, statement piece or what!?


LOVE this jacket, i'm pretty much wanting and needing it in my life.


LOVE this coat, it's definitely something on my wishlist for this AW.


LOVE this cardigan, something that is also on my wishlist for this AW. That colour is perfection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment