Saturday 5 May 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M


H&M have announced a special collaboration is to happen this Autumn between them and fashion icon Anna Dello Russo (Fashion Director & Editor-at-large for Vogue Nippon) where she will be creating a special collection of accessories. The collection which was inspired by a colourful pop-up book version of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland,  will include jewellery, sunglasses, shoes and bags, but the main focus will be on jewellery. "The collection is a celebration of excess, fantasy and decoration", said Margareta van den Bosch, Creative Advisor at H&M, and I must agree with her just by this sneak peek at the collection I would describe the pieces in exactly those three words. I really am intrigued by some of the pieces in the photo already and I'm sure their will be many more in the complete collection, so I am excited about this collection. One thing you will know if you have seen Anna's eccentric style is she knows great accessories so I predict this collection will be a massive success, like the H&M designer collaborations usually are, it's available from October 4th, 2012 in around 140 stores worldwide and online and everything will be at an affordable price.  I'd love to know what you think, are you looking forward to this collaboration?


No comments:

Post a Comment