Monday 21 May 2012

Cannes Film Festival 2012 - Liu Wen wearing Roberto Cavalli

Liu Wen (one of my favourite models) happened to be wearing my favourite look from yesterday at The Cannes Film Festival's premiere of Amour. Liu looked every inch the top model wearing a Roberto Cavalli dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Fendi clutch and Chopard jewellery. Although I love the earrings and the bracelet separately, something is stopping my from liking them worn together, I probably would have chosen a different pair of earrings but I'm not letting that stop me from still declaring that Liu looks absolutely beautiful. Another look I really liked also from the premiere of Michael Haneke's Amour was that of actress Aissa Maiga who was wearing a gorgeous fuchsia gown by John Galliano, the dress is a perfect fit, and the colour looks beautiful on her- I really love her entire look.


Liu Wen






Aissa Maiga


Photo credits: modelcandids.com, Vogue Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment