Saturday 26 May 2012

Cannes Film Festival 2012 - Cosmopolis Premiere Best Dressed

The premiere of Cosmopolis yesterday at the Cannes Film Festival brought out my favourite looks of the day. My absolute favourite was the beautiful Liya Kebede wearing a custom Proenza Schouler mini dress, with influences from their FW12 collection, she stole the show for me because she was unique in the fact she rocked up wearing a mini dress when everyone else went for full length gowns therefore she stood out from the pack, and there's the little fact that I LOVE her custom dress quite a bit and it has to be one of my favourite red carpet looks from Cannes this year. Two other ladies stood out for me both happened to be wearing red, Natasha Poly wearing a sexy Roberto Cavalli dress (Resort '13 collection, not yet previewed) and Kristen Stewart wearing Reem Acra (Pre-Fall 12 collection).


Liya Kebede wearing a custom Proenza Schouler dress, Dolce & Gabbana shoes and a Louis Vuitton clutch.



Kristen Stewart wearing a Reem Acra gown.




Natasha Poly wearing a Roberto Cavalli gown, Jimmy Choo shoes, Alexander McQueen clutch and Boucheron earrings.


I love her makeup, it looks like absolute perfection and I also love love love those Boucheron earrings. Gorgeous






Photo credits: Zimbio
                    Vogue Paris
                    Natasha Poly Twitter
                    Celebutopia

No comments:

Post a Comment