Sunday 11 November 2012

Style Perfection: Christine Centenera at SS '13 Collections

Streetstyle is a major thing in the fashion world right now and long may it be just that, and it's fashion week[s] that really highlights it with all the fashion elite out in force wearing their finery. A few months ago I confessed my love for Christine Centenera (Vogue Australia senior fashion editor) and her amazing style. She wears the most high-fashion, exquisite pieces but always manages to look effortless, cool and relaxed- practically every item of clothing I see her wearing immediately goes on my wishlist if it doesn't already happen to be on there, and not to mention she has the most incredible shoe collection. I feel like I'm rambling on, that's what someone with flawless style like Christine's does to me so I shall zip it and share with you Christine's best outfits from her attendance at the Spring/Summer 2013 collections. Enjoy!

























Photo credits: Grazia.de, Vogue.au, Vogue.ru, Nymag, teampeterstigter, thestreetfashion5xpro, Harpers Bazaar, Fashionologie, Elle, Stockholm Streetstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment