Sunday 25 November 2012

Céline - Spring Summer 2013 Handbags

So here is the drool-worthy & wish-list-worthy, Spring Summer collection of handbags from from the french fashion house Céline. I knew at my first look at these bags there would be a definite two or three that I would fall in love with and develop an extreme need to have them in my life but, low and behold I managed to fall in love with all of them. I have a feeling though that I won't be the only one, so I shall stop rambling on now and let the pictures do the talking, or I should say let the pictures do the singing- because that's how pretty beautiful they are. Enjoy and happy wish-listing! (Fairy godmother, Santa or anyone who cares, I would like one of each for Christmas please!)



















Photo credit: Céline, Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment