Thursday 1 November 2012

Get In My Closet: Charlotte Olympia Spring Summer 2013 Collection

Here is a real treat, a number of beauties from Charlotte Olympia's, Parisian influenced SS '13 collection. Charlotte Olympia is one of my absolute favourite high fashion shoe & accessory brands because Charlotte Dellal (the designer) always manages to reinvent her signature silhouettes and styles (the island platform) with each collection, always creating something new, cool, feminine and glamorous with vibrant colours, textures and patterns. My favourites from this bunch of beauties I have marked below, are all instantly added to my SS '13 wishlist but preferably I would like if they would just magically get in my closet- ASAP!
Enjoy!






Favourite, On my wishlist*



Favourite, On my wishlist*










Favourite, On my wishlist*





Favourite, On my wishlist*





Favourite, On my wishlist*





Favourite, On my wishlist*




Favourite, On my wishlist*




Favourite, On my wishlist*
 
 
 
 
Photo credit: Moda Operandi


No comments:

Post a Comment