Saturday 1 December 2012

Editorial: Kate Moss Vogue Spain December 2012

The cover star of Vogue España December '12 issue is none other than supermodel Kate Moss. This editorial was photographed by Mario Testino, and it shows just why Mario and Kate are the perfect duo and never fail to create stunningly beautiful photographs together. I haven't featured an editorial on here for a while now, mainly because I haven't seen any that wowed me, but this only more than wows me. To this day Kate Moss is one of my favourite models and I always look forward to her editorials because she rarely fails to deliver a flawless photograph. I shall stop rambling now and just let you enough these beautiful pictures, so enjoy...
Models: Kate Moss & José Mari Manzanares, Photographer: Mario Testino, Stylist: Sarajane Hoare























Photo credit: Zinio

No comments:

Post a Comment