Sunday 11 March 2012

Streetstyle: Caroline Issa

One of my favourite streetstyle outfits from the fashion week(s) just gone has got to be this styled to perfection, easy-cool outfit from Caroline Issa (publisher and executive fashion director for London-based magazine, Tank). Some people might look at this outfit and think it doesn't 'match' but that's the last thing that comes to mind for me because everything works together and I think with this outfit particularly it's because each item individually- is great. Caroline is one of my streetstyle favourites mainly because of what I just mentioned that she picks great individual items of clothing and accessories which together create the perfect effortless outfits everytime. I try to always buy great individual items as it makes mixing and matching outfits easy to do and easily wearable time and time again.



No comments:

Post a Comment