Friday 2 March 2012

Christine Centenera: Streetstyle MFW


OK, so I confessed my admiration for Christine Centenera (Harper's Bazaar Australia, fashion editor & stylist) a few weeks ago and promised to feature her on here. So here are two photos of her at Milan Fashion Week just last week, I mean her style is just flawless and these two outfits are no exception. My only little negative thought on both of the coats worn is that if they are real fur which I'm guessing they are (I don't accept real animal fur should still be used in this day and age especially when faux fur can be just as good- if not better) then I will just have to bite my tongue, but still say these are two great looks from Ms. Centenera. :) "Faux fur or no fur!!!"


Photo: Stockholm Streetstyle


Photo: Harper's Bazaar


No comments:

Post a Comment