Tuesday 12 March 2013

Style Perfection: Christine Centenera

So another fashion month has finished, designers and fashion houses have shown their collections for Fall/Winter 2013 and one thing I love as much as examining the collections themselves is seeing what the show attendees are wearing. That is the cue for the streestyle phenomena, whether it's streetsyle blogs or streetstyle features for magazines and fashion websites you are definitely not going to miss who wears what and where. Another thing I love about streetstyle photography is that seeing all these people who look incredible and obviously have a passion for fashion and style, it gives me inspiration and ideas of how to wear certain things but with my own twist on it. One person who is a style inspiration to me is Christine Centenera, Vogue Australia senior fashion editor- I have featured her style on VN before and you'll see with this post why I will continue to feature her and find inspiration from her. Tailoring is a popular feature of her looks, pieces that have strong structure and silhouette, she has an androgynous style but with a feminine edge and one thing is clear and it is a huge reason I love her style is that she wears a lot of black but always manages to make it look inventive and unique but never boring, and that's what I find inspiration in. Here are my favourite looks from Christine's attendance at the Fall/Winter 2013 fashion week[s]. Enjoy!




















Photo credit: Harpers Bazaar, Stylebistro, Fashionologie, Vogue.it, StockholmStreetstyle, Tumblr, Vogue.com.au, Collage Vintage, Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment