Sunday 31 March 2013

Love That Look: Miroslava Duma

Miroslava Duma is someone who's style I enjoy following, mainly because each time you see her she always makes it different than the last time. One day you could see her wearing something quite Avant-garde but then the next time it could be a simplistic and refined outfit and usually I love the more simple of her looks, but I always salute her for being creative and bold at other times. So this brings me to my point for this post, it's Mira in one of her more simple, but still as striking looks. I love every piece individually and even more as an outfit, I especially love her bright green Chanel Lego clutch which was one of the featured items in my Spring/Summer 2013 wish-list. There is nothing more to say other than this is a really stylish look and most importantly it looks comfortable, which is always good!




Photo credit: VOGUE Russia


No comments:

Post a Comment