Tuesday 5 February 2013

Gucci Spring-Summer 2013 Ad Campaign

I might be a little behind on this post seeing as all Spring/Summer ad campaigns are already being featured in magazines but, here is the stunning ad campaign from Gucci. This is one of my favourite campaigns for this season, it's simplistic, striking, memorable, beautiful and quite simply all-about-the-clothes, which is how it should be sometimes. One of my favourite photographer pairings; Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott were the creators of these stunning pictures along with models Anja Rubik, Karmen Pedaru who both know how to strike one hell of a pose and Clement Chabernaud (modelling the menswear). I say job extremely well done by Gucci as this is a memorable ad campaign that I certainly won't be forgetting any time soon, magnifique...

















Photo credit: Gucci

No comments:

Post a Comment