Sunday 16 September 2012

Kimberly Ovitz - Spring 2013 Collection

I said I was going to share as many of my favourite collections from New York Fashion Week (NYFW) as I could (even though it has now finished and we are now on to London Fashion Week, but here we go! I'm starting with Kimberly Ovitz's pure and simple Spring 2013 collection. The palette for the collection was black, white, nude, a pop of cerulean blue and heather grey. Simple silhouettes were a prime focus, with plenty of draping, fluid fabrics, layering and transparency, body-con dresses were a feature too. It is a really pretty collection, full of good individual pieces that could be worn again and again but with a different mix each time. I do wish the models were wearing shoes, as I think the collection would have been really strong with flat shoes and some of the looks with high heel shoes. Either way it was a collection I liked, here are my choice of looks from the collection.


* A favourite look ^





* A favourite look ^




* A favourite look ^




* A favourite look ^





* A favourite look ^







* A favourite look ^



* A favourite look ^




Photo credit: Stylebistro

No comments:

Post a Comment