Friday 21 September 2012

Joan Smalls, 032c Magazine Fall-Winter 2012

I am in love with this editorial from 032c Magazine's Fall/Winter '12 issue because it's utterly stunning, and also becasue I found myself Oohh-ing and Ahh-ing at each picture (it's been a while since an editorial has had that effect on me). Entitled "Explicit Nature" the fashion ed features pictures that are strong, natural, modern and very unique, which helps really when you have a model with a jaw-dropping natural beauty as Joan Smalls has, showing us all exactly why she deserves her number 1 model in the world title. This ed was photographed by Sean & Seng and was styled by Mel Ottenberg. Most definitely my favourite editorial in quite a while. Enjoy!




















Photo credit: 032c Magazine, totalworld

No comments:

Post a Comment