Sunday 16 September 2012

Jason Wu - Spring 2013 Collection

Lace and leather- that was the dominant force throughout Jason Wu's Spring 2013 collection, both were a strong singular feature and both were paired together in other looks. The entire collection was sexy, there is no denying that but it was two types of sexy- androgynous sexy and feminine sexy but when both are married together it creates super sexy, and in a way shouldn't work but it did, and that is a good thing for Jason Wu. For me I love the androgynous look (I do occasionally cross over to the more 'girly' side) so my favourite looks in this collection are the tailored pieces. But my absolute standout look from this collection (which I think should have been the closing look, but sadly wasn't) is the very last look I'm showing here- an evening gown with embellished nude halter-neck bodice with full bodied black tulle skirt held up with fine black leather straps, is in my word- genius.



* A favourite look ^






* A favourite look ^




* A favourite look ^





* A favourite look ^




* A favourite look ^



* A favourite look ^










* A favourite look ^





* A favourite look ^



* A favourite look ^






* A favourite look ^




* A favourite look ^





* A favourite look ^



* A favourite look ^
Photo credit: Vogue.com


No comments:

Post a Comment