Tuesday 7 October 2014

ZARA / F/W Wish-List

It has been a while since I have done a feature on ZARA and what better way to get back into the swing of things with a feature on my Fall/Winter wish-list from ZARA, one of my favourite stores, as you all know.
For this F/W I will be looking to knitwear, the perfect tailored coat, masculine silhouettes, classic black, soft greys, burgundy and neutrals as my main wardrobe staples to see me effortlessly through the season.
Luckily for me everything I am looking for can be found at ZARA, especially the perfect tailored coat, which is one thing each season I am guaranteed to find at ZARA. You can not fault their great tailoring and fit. I am not even going to point out favourites in my selections because basically they are all favourites and I want each one as much as the next.
So lets get down to it- here's my ZARA wish-list for this season.
 
 
Draped coat with ribbons

Two-tone sweater

Studio teardrop opening scarf dress

Turtleneck vest with slits

Ethnic miniskirt


Combined blazer with a knit side panel

Ribbed boat neck sweater

V-neck pleat jumpsuit

Crossover stripe dress

Ribbed V-neck dress
 
Trench coat with belt

Textured sweatshirt

Structured coat

Jacquard trousers

Checked scarf

Hat with ear flaps

Leopard slipper

Geometric earrings

High-heeled leather boot

Tricolour bag

Combined gloves

Stretch plimsoll
 
 
 
Photo credit: ZARA
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment