Tuesday 28 October 2014

Bag Love / Valextra

I am a self-confessed bag-girl, although I love shoes too, but bags have always been my thing and I am constantly adding to my collection. At the moment I'm favouring more simplistic, modern designs with clean lines and I'm giving the tote a rest for a while because it's all about bags with long straps to wear on the shoulder or across the body.
These two bags by Valextra caught my eye recently on NET-A-PORTER and I would really struggle to decide between the two, although for this time of year I think the ivory one would win the competition as it would look great against soft greys and neutral tones, but come to think of it so would the powder pink bag. See, difficult decision!
Which one would you prefer?
 
Valextra - 'Dada' small textured-leather shoulder bag.



Valextra - Textured-leather shoulder bag.


 
 
 
 
Photo credit: NET-A-PORTER, Valextra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment