Friday 15 August 2014

TOPSHOP / Wish-List

I am beginning to get into Fall-mode and by that I don't mean retiring my summer clothes and getting out my sweaters just yet, I mean that I'm on the look out at all the F/W collections entering stores & online and I'm gradually buying a few new pieces here and there for the colder and my favourite seasons ahead. Speaking of getting into Fall-mode, I thought it was a while since I had a browse on TOPSHOP's website so I decided to do just that today. Of course there were some things that caught my eye and I'll be making sure I add them to my closet just in time for Fall/Winter.
Here's what caught my eye-
 
 
Blurred jacquard A-line dress


Check organza trim t-shirt by Rare

Palm leaf print split side tee

Ridge stitch sweat

Quilted contrast bomber jacket

Jacquard tencel parka jacket

Kiki shorts by Motel

Crepe city shorts

Blur floral print pelmet skirt

Bandage wrap skirt

Jersey bralet

Missile Chelsea boots

Willow cut off cat-eye sunglasses

Premium jumbo cap triple row collar

Double pearl stud earrings

Simple V shaped collar

Nixon 'Kensington' watch
 
Aztec print cape
 
 
 
 
 
Photo credit: TOPSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment