Saturday 9 August 2014

Nails So Fancy

With Autumn slowly but surely approaching, I do find myself getting quite happy about that because as much as I like Summer I have to say I love Autumn/Winter. I love the colder weather, I love wearing layers, I love the rich jewel tones associated with the A/W months; I just prefer that time of year for many reasons! So around this time of year, shops are filling up with autumnal collections and my mind starts to get into that mode, stocking up on a few new pieces for the season ahead, and it's not just clothes & accessories- I love to start stocking up on a few nice new colour nail varnishes. Which brings me to this post, I have taken some of the nail trends for A/W'14 and then picked my favourite colours, which includes neutrals, reds, greys and metallic. So here's the best nail polish colours out there for A/W'14.
 
From left to right: Nails Inc. 'Hyde Park Place', Illamasqua 'Raindrops', DIOR Vernis 'Trianon', Butter London 'Lady Muck'.

From left to right: Nails Inc. 'Porchester Square', NARS 'Orgasm', Nails Inc. 'Foubert's Place', CHANEL Le Vernis 'Particuliere'.

From left to right: TOPSHOP Matte Nails in 'Publish', Nails Inc. the perfect nude 'Draycott Avenue', CHANEL Le Vernis 'Frenzy', NARS 'Bad Influence'.

From left to right: DIOR Vernis 'Palais Royal', CHANEL Le Vernis 'Mysterious', DIOR Vernis 'Grege', NARS 'Zakynthos'.

From left to right: Illamasqua 'Unnatural', Butter London 'Yummy Mummy', CHANEL Le Vernis 'Vertigo', Butter London 'Tea With The Queen'.


From left to right: Nails Inc. 'Sloane Square', Nails Inc. 'Bankside', TOPSHOP 'Filament', TOPSHOP 'Incandescent'.

From left to right: Illamasqua 'Faithful', Illamasqua 'Swinger', DIOR Vernis 'Métal Montaigne', Butter London 'Trifle'.

From left to right: 3.1 Phillip Lim for NARS 'Gold Viper' 3.1 Phillip Lim for NARS 'Insidious', NARS 'Delos'.

From left to right: NARS 'Pastorale', 3.1 Phillip Lim for NARS 'Wrong Turn', NARS 'Mash'.

From left to right: O.P.I 'Lincoln Park After Dark', CHANEL Le Vernis 'Rouge Noir', 3.1 Phillip Lim for NARS 'Other Side', Illamasqua 'Charisma'.

From left to right: Essie 'Wicked', NARS 'Chinatown', NARS 'Rouge Andalou', Butter London 'Tramp Stamp'.

From left to right: DIOR Vernis 'Nuit 1947', Butter London 'La Moss', NARS 'Torre Del Oro', Nails Inc. 'Noho' Leather Effect.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment