Saturday 13 July 2013

Picture Perfect: Céline F/W 2013 Ad Campaign

So, as pretty much all the ad campaigns for the F/W '13 Collections are gracing all our favourite magazines as of now I always love to see what direction fashion houses and the top photographers take each collection and bring it to life in the campaigns. Céline have taken a simplistic approach to their campaign for the past few seasons and I will say I haven't liked the campaigns as a whole, but I have liked one or two pictures from each one, which brings me to the reason behind this post. I absolutely LOVE this picture from Céline F/W '13 campaign, featuring model Daria Werbowy and photographed by Juergen Teller. What makes it so stunning for me is the mixture of textures, the beautiful colours in the tiles as a backdrop, those incredible boots (which were one of the best accessories to appear from the F/W '13 Collections but my only negative comment really is that Daria's makeup could have been a little more polished, instead of making her look like she has tired eyes- not good. Next season though I would love to see Céline take a new more interesting route with their ad campaign as it's well overdue.
 
 
 
 
 
Photo credit: Céline, The Fashion Spot


1 comment: