Wednesday 24 April 2013

Double Take: Handbags- Tom Ford V H&M

There is one I always enjoy finding when browsing stores is something whether it be clothing, shoes or accessories that is a complete look-alike of something by a high end designer, because lets face it we all love a bargain. Now I do come across quite a lot of look-alike items and it's because of this I decided to start sharing these finds with you which brings me to introduce a new feature on VN called: Double Take, which will be all about showing you more affordable versions of high-end designer pieces. So for my first Double Take feature it's of a handbag by Tom Ford I came across on Neiman Marcus recently and then not long after that I saw another handbag on H&M's website and I thought hmm, that looks familiar and for two bags that look so similar the price tag most definitely is not! I won't go into details about prices with different currencies its difficult to predict an exact price difference but lets just say you would be saving thousands...



Tom Ford - Medium Kidskin Natalia Bag, Black   £2564.81   €3011.53   $3690
at Neiman Marcus




H&M - Shoulder Bag   £14.99   €19.95   $24.95


Photo credit: Neiman Marcus, H&M, Tom Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment