Sunday 17 June 2012

Joan Smalls & Karlie Kloss - W Magazine July 2012

I knew the second I saw this great editorial from W Magazine's July issue I had to share it with you all. Photographed by Steven Meisel, styled by Edward Enninful and modeled by Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss it is entitled "Super Modern Super Model" and my, that was the most perfect title for this editorial. Joan and Karlie are throwing some serious supermodel poses and shapes, each photo is utterly flawless. One thing I also love in an editorial from time to time is to see movement in the clothes, rather than a still pose all the time, movement in a photo brings life to the clothes and I love that this shoot is full of movement and life.








My two favourite pictures from the editorial, (the picture just above and the one just below)









Photo credit: The Fashion Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment