Monday 4 June 2012

Gisele Bündchen - Vogue Paris, June/July 2012

Gisele Bündchen is the gracing the cover of Vogue Paris, June/July '12 issue, and she proves yet again just why she is worthy of the title supermodel and I clearly am not the only one who thinks so as the editorial is titled "Perfect Girl"- that she is. Just look.at.her.body, WOWZA- she definitely has one of if not the most amazing body in the world and she was born to be photographed because the camera loves her. I thought I was just going to show my favourite pictures from this editorial but that ended up being nearly all of them apart form a couple of pictures that didn't wow me so I left them out, but I'm showing about 95% of the editorial here. The shoot was styled by Vogue Paris editor-at-large, Emmanuelle Alt and was photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, who are one of my favourite photographers- I love their photography style and being that they are a duo probably makes for a big reason that their pictures are always so flawless. Impeccable pictures...
























Photo credit: ebook3000

No comments:

Post a Comment