Saturday 21 April 2012

You Got Style: Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson wowed again at the London premiere of The Avengers a few days ago. I absolutely love the entire outfit from head to toe, the Prada dress is beautiful with the embroidered rosettes and then the pop of red around the bust. The only thing I do not like about the dress is that mismatched peplum (the short overskirt) I really don't know what purpose it serves, because the dress would have been perfect without it. I don't normally like matching the shoe colour to an outfit, because basically it can look boring and dated, but here I accept it because any other shoe colour and this entire look would have been a hot mess. The simple Bulgari jewellery compliments the dress, Scarlett's halo braid, and feminine makeup really well. At the end of all that, Scarlett looks gorgeous. Dress: Prada, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Jewellery: Bulgari.





No comments:

Post a Comment