Friday 6 April 2012

Beyoncé Is Officially On The Internet

A couple of days ago Beyoncé launched  her very new home on the Internet, by creating her very own Tumblr page and by joining Twitter. According to the web designers (designedmemory) who created her tumblr page, Beyoncé and her production company (Parkwood Entertainment) have partnered with the designers to revamp her online presence. In the words of Queen B herself - "This is my life, today, over the years - through my eyes. My family, my travels, my love. This where I share with you, This will continue to grow as I do. Love, Beyoncé." Her tumblr page is a photo stream of both pictures and videos, full of intimate moments with her family, husband and friends, stunning beaches and general snapshots from her every day life- which if these photos are anything to go by I think Bey has a life that is pretty much perfect! I also love how her and her husband- Jay-Z always do everything on their own terms, as in releasing information and personal pictures makes me love them even more. Here's a few of my favourite pictures from her tumblr page...















All photos via Beyoncé's tumblr: Beyoncé | I Am
and follow her on Twitter here: @Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment