Monday 2 February 2015

ZARA New S/S'15 Collection

So, it's been a while since I last did a shopping feature from ZARA and I figured it's a good time to get back to it with their new S/S collection. Each week they are adding more to this new collection, but I thought I'd pick out some of my favourites from what's on offer at the moment.
There is quite a lot of black featured, which is good news to me when it's my favourite colour to wear, but also there is quite a few of the classic and timeless combination of black and white/cream.
One of my favourite picks being a long cream cardigan with black stripes which has an Isabel Marant vibe (at a fraction of the designer price) and is going straight on my S/S wish-list. Another favourite of mine is the taupe 'Collarless double-sided coat', which would be the perfect coat to make any outfit go from plain to effortlessly stylish. The 'Leather roman sandals' are also on my wish-list for Summer, as they instantly made me think of the roman-style sandals by Chloe for S/S'15 and also the 'Ankle-strap flats' have strong similarities to the Kid Suede Slippers from CHANEL's Cruise 14/15 collection.
So, there are plenty of designer elements from ZARA'S new collection, which in my opinion is a great way to get the designer look at a fraction of the price and why ZARA is definitely my favourite store, but then you guys already knew that!
Lets get to it then, here's my picks from the S/S'15 Collection at ZARA...
Happy Shopping!
 
(From left to right) Perforated clutch / Collarless double-sided coat / Leather roman sandals.

(From left to right) Fabric plimsoll / Shoulder zip padded top / Printed cigarette trousers.

(From left to right) Multicoloured coat / Supersoft 5-pocket jeans / Rigid buckled mini messenger bag.

(From left to right) Dress with overskirt / High-heel strappy slingback sandals / Oversized cardigan.

(From left to right) Printed long cardigan / Mini city bag / Seamed trousers with grosgrain side stripe.

(From left to right) High-heeled wraparound interlaced sandals / Draped sleeveless dress / Checked cigarette trousers.

(From left to right) Ankle-strap flats / Two-tone shirt / Combined printed t-shirt.

(From left to right) Pearl earcuff earrings / Print jacket / Seamed and zipped trousers.
 
 
Photo credit: ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment