Thursday 11 September 2014

Sneaker-Head

I am a bit of a sneaker-head I have to admit, I always have been and probably always will be, so I was pretty happy when in recent seasons when they became extremely popular in the fashion world and it became acceptable to wear sneakers with pretty much anything (yay!).
 I am currently on the hunt for a new pair of sneakers,  I have Nike in my mind as the brand to go to this time, but I also have my eye on a few other different pairs that I also like- decisions, decisions!
Here are the one's that have caught my eye -
 
NIKE Air Max Thea Jacquard in Dark Grey/White/Metallic Silver/Black.

NIKE Free Flyknit Chukka in Black/White/Fuchsia Force/Bright Mango.

NIKE Free 5.0 in Black/Anthracite/White.

ADIDAS ORIGINALS Superstar II.

ISABEL MARANT Étoile Bart sneakers.

LANVIN Suede high-top slip-on sneakers.

ADIDAS ORIGINALS Gazelle OG.


NEW BALANCE 1320.




Photo credit: New Balance, NIKE, NET-A-PORTER.


No comments:

Post a Comment