Friday 2 May 2014

On My Mind

After doing my weekly internet-window-shopping for the week, checking out what's new on more websites than I care to count I had to share what items stood out for me and are now playing on my mind. I would particularly love to purchase the 'Pyramid Pouch' from Givenchy which gives a modern twist on the clutch giving it more of a practical/day-time use. There is so much to choose from I feel, from designers these days, it seems like each season my wish-lists get bigger and bigger, too much temptation!
Happy Shopping.

Top left-right; New Balance 996 in champagne silver, Chloe 'Clare' mini leather shoulder bag, Alexander Wang 'Jess' sneakers. Bottom left-right,;Ancient Greek Sandals 'Nephele' leather wing sandals, FUJIFILM Instax mini 90 camera, Pierre Hardy sandals.


Top left-right; Christopher Kane sweatshirt, Elizabeth and James 'Cynnie' backpack, Aamaya by Priyanka 'Constellations' rose gold plated ear cuffs. Bottom left-right; Maison Michel 'Virginie' fedora, Prism X Toga 'Tokyo' square-framed sunglasses, Arme De L'amour gold plated ring.


Top left-right; Chain necklace- ZARA, Givenchy large pyramid pouch. Centre; Zoe Karssen jersey track pants,.Bottom left-right; Prada studded ankle-strap sandals, Saint Laurent gold-plated hoop earrings.

Left to right; Theory 'Remaline' jumpsuit, Long flowing trench coat- ZARA, Ripped skinny jeans- ZARA.
 

 


 

 
Photo credit: All designers and brands featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment