Monday 11 November 2013

Sweater Season

The temperatures outside are turning considerably cooler at the moment and with that the need to feel warm and cosy (but stylish at the same time) becomes greater. I like to call it sweater weather. Me myself, I love sweaters, I have quite the selection of chunky knits, fine knits, slouchy, fitted, cropped sweaters etc. so this time of year is my favourite time of year. A few weeks ago I posted Part 1 of a 3 part report on my pick of the best coats out there for this Autumn/Winter, this report- Part 2 is my pick of the best knitwear/sweaters out there for A/W and soon i'll be sharing Part 3 my pick of the best boots on offer for the season ahead. So let's get down to business, here is my pick of the best sweaters/knitwear in stores at the moment, ranging from affordable up to high-end designer price tags. Get your wish list ready!
Happy shopping.
 
 
(From left to right) Sweater with loose polo-neck, Short cable knit sweater, Jacquard sweater, Short sweater with transparent stripes. All from ZARA.


(From left to right) Angora knit sweater by Boutique, Knitted brushed funnel jumper, Knitted Angora cable sweater. All from TOPSHOP. 

(From left to right) 2nd Day- Knitted poncho in twisted yarn, ASOS- sweater in spot & stripe, ASOS- Fluffy cropped sweater with wide sleeves.

(From left to right) Ganni- multi stripe fluffy sweater, Y.A.S.- Selma Intarsia knitted sweater, ASOS- colour block sweater in stitch.


(From left to right) ASOS- sweater dress in chunky stitch with high neck, ASOS- Angora sweater in cut-about stripes, ASOS- sweater in Angora with foil print.


(From left to right) Jil Sander, Givenchy, Helmut Lang


(From left to right) Chloé, Balmain, Neil Barrett.

(From left to right) Jil Sander, Marni, Stella McCartney.

(From left to right) Haider Ackermann, Burberry Prorsum, Tibi.


(From left to right) Gucci, Stella McCartney, Miu Miu, Alexander McQueen.
 
 
 
 
Photo credit: ASOS, ZARA, TOPSHOP, NET-A-PORTER, FARFETCH

1 comment:

  1. I found this post very helpful for me in finding the best seaters for myself. Thanks for sharing this post with all of us. Also check out my article on best pullover sweaters to wear with skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete