Sunday 20 October 2013

The Best Coats For Winter 2013

As the temperatures outside become gradually cooler that can only mean one thing; coat weather is just around the corner. Now, I have confessed my love for the cooler seasons of Autumn and Winter more than once on here so personally I can't wait for coat season as layering is one of my favourite things to do when styling an outfit, it allows you to experiment with textures and colours and to just be more inventive with style. So over the last couple of days I have been browsing the land of online shopping and choosing my favourite coats online/in-stores at the moment. It is safe to say there is a massive selection out there and seems to be something to suit everyone's taste and even though at the end of my investigation I had far too many coats selected to share with you I did manage to whittle my choices down to 26 while trying to keep a varied selection of styles. So, for all you coats lovers out there like me or for all of you who would simply like an idea of what's on offer this season- here you go.
Happy coat shopping.
 
 
(From left) Stella McCartney, Kenzo, Giambattista Valli.


(From left) Paul & Joe, Karen Millen, Band of Outsiders.


(From left) Anthony Vaccarello, Vanessa Bruno, Balenciaga.


(From left) TOPSHOP, Only, Oasis.

All four coats by ASOS.

Coats by ZARA, from left:
Masculine studio coat, Coat with lapels and belt, Masculine studio overcoat.

Coats by ZARA, from left:
Checked coat with pockets, Masculine coat with checked lining, Printed double breasted coat.


Coats by ZARA, from left:
Woollen wraparound coat, Faux leather combination parka, Straight-cut cotton coat, Blazer coat.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment