Wednesday 4 September 2013

Healthy, Happy Hair

When it comes to shampoo I used to find one I liked and stick with it, but in recent times I like to change it up each time I have to get a new bottle but this can be a waste of time because the majority of shampoos out there do not do what they say on the bottle. So, lately my hair for some reason has lost it's healthy shine that it always had and I could not find a shampoo to give my hair life again. That is until I saw a new shampoo by 'Aussie' the 'Miracle Shine Shampoo' and let me tell you this is one beauty product I had to share with you all. Containing pearl powder for shine and Australian Ginseng for energy and the boost that hair needs, not only do you notice a huge difference after the first wash leaving hair silky soft and super glossy but it also smells incredible. If you haven't already been able to tell I am in love with this shampoo (and so is my hair) well, I am and I am so glad to have my hair back to its soft and shiny condition.
I highly recommend this god sent shampoo, and thank you 'Aussie'!


No comments:

Post a Comment