Sunday 4 August 2013

Céline, Thigh-High Boot Heaven



Oh I do adore these beauties from Céline's A/W '13 Collection, the 'Thigh High Boot Rider in Calfskin  Navy' has one of the top place positions on my wishlist for this A/W. Even though my closet contains quite a lot of black I must say lately I've been steering towards the colour navy when buying pieces, I think it's going to be a popular colour for this A/W, after all navy is one of those timeless and classic colours and couldn't be more complimentary of the jewel tones we will be seeing for the coming months. This boots are just all kinds of awesome- I love how they fit like a second skin and not baggy like some thigh-high boots making legs look thick and I also love the contrast of the wooden heel against the navy leather. I need them in my closet, I need them in my life. Phoebe Philo, you give me life.

No comments:

Post a Comment